Friday, February 20, 2009

Generation 1, 2 and 3.

I gave birth to two papers this morning. What a joy it was to see them come out of the printer, brand new and pure and fragile and beautiful. They will come back to me scared with red ink...but that's another story.
.

Say hi to my babies.

So boss was nice and gave me maternity leave yesterday...but today was back to work:

I snapped this pic while I was trying not to fall asleep in the audio room. Don't you have the naughty urge to randomly push buttons? I do. Did. Whatever.

Moving on...

Anyways, dad sent me pictures...so here is proof that he came last week:

Dad.
Dad and me in me room.

Okay, let me ask you SERIOUSLY. How old do I look? Or how young does dad look? Because the other day someone told me they thought dad was my brother.


Pa, you need to go and grow a middle aged man's gut. You ARE a grandpa now afterall.

No comments: