Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Of Thermometers and Jeans

Ok. If you have a Y-chromosome in your body, stop reading now. I realise that this is probably making you curious-er to read this post, but I had to warn you right? I mean you could sue me for not warning you.

But if you want to read it anyways, be my guest.

But don't say I didn't warn you.

So today was a warm day...and I discarded my "thick winter jeans" for my "made in malaysia jeans" (which has been hibernating in my closet). And if you have never faced a pair of pants you haven't worn in over 4 months without cringing, you either have a freakish metabolism...or you are a guy.

Have you ever talked to your jeans? Well, today I did. I dared it not to fit me. And it got scared and grew a few inches bigger. Either that, or America has not been too unmerciful to my waistline. I stress the word too.

No comments: