Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cause and Effect

You know you are in the middle of writting a few papers when you don't get enough sleep.

You know you don't get enough sleep when all you can think about is coffee.

You know all you can think about is coffee when you start drinking coffee - lotsa losta coffee.

You know you are drinking lotsa lotsa coffee when your tongue is boiled to a crisp.

You know your tongue is boiled to a crisp when it hurts.

You know you are writing a cause and effect essay when you start blogging like this.

You know you can't boil anything to a crisp right?

You know I could keep this up forever right?

You know I know that you know right?

You know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know....

...RIGHT?

1 comment:

NamaLeSS said...

funny haha, made me smile lolz.