Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cokesbury 424

Somethings in life never change. Take for example last year when it took me 2 months before I got my hands on my adapter and was able to charge my camera and get pictures of the apartment.

This year, it only took me one month. This blog would have been pictureless for another 9 months if mum had not decided to sweep under my bed at home and discover that I had left my nikon camera charger back in Malaysia. Or if there was no Janice Kok to fly to America ship the charger to me for a fraction of the price.

But mum decided that the floor under my bed was in dire need of sweeping, and Janice was willing to spend 5 bucks shipping a camera charger to a scatter brained friend instead of spending it at a taco truck for a midnight snack.

So, as before, the first thing I did with the camera was to take pictures of my new apartment.

Living room: couch
Living room: TV set
Dining/Kitchen Area


My bedroom:


Disclaimer: I regret it inform you that I cannot confirm or deny the use of any cleaning appliances before taking those pictures.

Apartment mates:
Yes, the 2 roommies on the left are wearing wigs. And yes, I have blue hair. Sue me.

No comments: