Saturday, October 31, 2009

The return of the...

...CAMERA!!!

My little Malaysia-U.S. adapter-thing is in my possession again. So I can now charge my camera, take pictures, put pictures on my blog, and make everyone happy. Are you happy? Coz I know I am. *big smiley face*

So here's the first picture in a veli veli long time:
Food! A few of us Malaysians got together at my place to makan. The scary red thing in the pot was scratched up by yours truly. I'm praying I don't get a call complaining about stomach aches tonight...

But yes, moving on...here is a long overdue glimpse of my apartment...I figured that after my pre-dinner party cleaning fest, I'd snap these pics before everything gets messed up again.

So that's the living room...which ironically, is my least lived in room. I usually hover in between my bedroom...

...and the kitchen.

...and the bathroom. The bathroom is very important. And since I'm in the bathroom...

...I might as well make use of the mirror there, to prove to my mama that I'm still alive.

2 comments:

tabbydlim said...

calvin college t-shirt!! :)

nice apartment :) I should come visit you one day since you've already visited me.

caryn said...

yes!! do visit! I'll stash you in my room...somewhere...=)