Thursday, October 29, 2009

1990 baby.

Disclaimer: This is my "stress" level. Not my STRESS level. Stress is relative in my world, and I am not stressed. Understanding? Sh'o kever!!
My point is...my Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays are crazy-busy whereas my Thursday through weekends are relatively chillaxed. Saturday is a particularly chillaxed day...I could even dub it frozexed. (Heehee. Zero = freezing point. Sorry. Lame Cow humour.)

So today is Thursday. The begining of the negative gradient, and I finally have the space and time to blog about the birthday, and reply the 2.563 zillion facebook messages on my page. I'm not a snob, I'll get to them asap. Promise.

So last Sunday, the housemates, Eonni 1 and Eonni 2 made Korean bday soup, baked a cake, and stuck two candles on it. "2" and "0". Apparently I turn 20 this year. But that's all good, we can recycle those candles for Awn-Nee 1's big three-zero bday next year...and Awn-Nee 2's twenty something bday as well. See? Economical. Ta-jie, who's bday was 2 weeks ago joined in the mini celebration. And...that was just the beginning of the festivities!

You see, when I got into work on Monday, I found out that my boss' other employee is taking a 1 month study break. More work for me! After that when I went to class, the Stats prof gave me my long awaited present - a test. And then I got another present on Wednesday in the form of yet another test. So basically I celebrated my birthday by studying for tests, rushing homework, doing projects, and working extra hard. =)

So thank you all for the wishes, I'll be replying you all when I have time to breathe a little. But now, I'll be taking my 7:30 am nap before going to class.

Note: Eonni is Korean for "Big Sister". Just so you know.

No comments: