Sunday, July 18, 2010

Now I know why...

Now I know why I hate cleaning hair from my comb/manhole/sink/other unmentionable areas of the bathroom. You see, picking it up isn't so much a problem. It's your own hair after all. It's when you bundle it up and toss it into the johnny when the ickyness begins.

When you do that, there is a large ball of fuzzy blackness at the bottom of the johnny bowl. Large because I've long hair, and black because I've black hair. Logic people, logic. Now if you want to waste water and deprive the poor fishies of a gallon of water, be my guest and flush the harmless fuzz ball away. But if you have a heart like me and love the fishies, refrain from flushing leave mr fuzzy there.

Just be warned that you will scare the crap out of yourself each time you enter the restroom, imagining the giant cockroach about to leap at you from the depths of the johnny bowl. And trust me, no matter how often you enter the bathroom, the fuzz ball will keep scaring the crap out of you.

Lucky for you, you are already in the bathroom. No accidents there.

No comments: