Friday, April 2, 2010

DejaVu

One year ago, I blogged about Good Friday. It inspired me then, and it kinda still does. Especially because I just enrolled for nursing school (like for real, no turning back after this) today, and its really starting to sink in that I may end up doing a not-so-beautiful job for the rest of my life.

But yes. I'm enrolled in Nursing School. That is, after advising my adviser that I have all the pre-requisites and hours taken care of, and that I don't need summer school because I had it all planned out from the first day I stepped on American soil. I'm such a control freak. And that ain't necessarily a good thing.

So back to my train of thought. Last year, on April 3, 2009, I ran out of deodorant. And had to make an emergency trip to the Walmarts to get me some doodad. Today is April 3, 2010. I'm making the same emergency trip to the Walmarts to get me some of that doodad. Heh. Maybe I live in a world of deja-vu's.

No comments: