Saturday, January 30, 2010

Frostbite

*Disclaimer! I do not have frostbite!*

I would, however, like to bite the frost. Crazy winter came back after a good 2 weeks of nice-ish weather with an ice storm followed by snow. And school got canceled. Again. And I went sledding. Again. And I froze my fingers clean off. As usual. They are freezing even right now.


But yes, back to the ice storm. Thursday, it started sleeting or raining ice. So the uni sent out an email saying that classes after 12 noon were canceled. I had an 11am class. Donkey! I missed it by an hour! And like a donkey, I went to class. Along with 5 other clueless/kiasu donkeys. The other 20 odd classmate who stayed in their nice warm rooms were...not so donkey.

So yes, I've been playing the whole weekend. Lots of board games and movies. I even ventured out into the horrid unknown to go sledding. I nearly died. But there's nothing a cup of hot chocolate cannot cure.

There are few things a cup of hot chocolate cannot cure. Unless it is being forced to do laundry in this horrid weather because you ran out of underwear. Ooops.

No comments: