Monday, February 1, 2010

Productive....not!

So I had a glorious 4 day weekend, thanks to the avalanche of ice and snow that came from above. Yes students-up-north-where- the-weather-is-always-awful, my uni shut down just because of an ice storm.

Not that I'm complaining.

I mean, like, who complains about getting a free holiday out of nowhere?

If you do, you need counseling.

But back to me. This blog is about me after all, yes? =D Ahhem!!

Right, so I've spent the past 4 days sleeping at 4am, getting up at 12pm, playing cards/boardgames, watching movies, sleeping some more, freezing my tush off in the snow, sleeping, and hanging out and sleeping. Did I mention that I slept a bunch?

Yes, the only thing productive about my unexpected weekend is my un-productivity. Sue me, I've gotta live.

No comments: