Saturday, November 28, 2009

Crash!

Last night's Thanksgiving Turkey (mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, bread, gravy, snack-age and dessert) has been officially digested.

Side note: The dropping did not stuff out of the turkey. Sorry, private joke.

You see, I spent today helping my friend decorate for our friend's wedding. 12 hours of OH MY COWNESS. It was fun, no doubt, but I'm about to collapse.

So, last night's gluttony caused a spike in my blood glucose which probably turned into glycogen, and God forbid, fat. But the energy I spent in the last 12 hours probably burnt up all the glucose in my blood stream, causing glucagon to convert glycogen into glucose so that I don't drop down dead and spoil the happy bride's big day.

Please excuse the human anatomy jargon. I'm just helping the SPMers out there review for their bio exam.

So a glimpse of the table which ain't finished yet!
And the backdrop which was built from scratch, by the way. Not by me, I was just the nail passer. Is there such a thing?
We did take a break to lie in the grass though.
Envious? Oklahoma weather can be pretty nasty. Or gorgeous.

Today, was gorgeous.

No comments: