Saturday, November 28, 2009

And they lived happily ever after...

I'm beat. Running around in stilettos for 6 hours is no joke. Running around in stilettos for 6 hours doing registration/tearing down deco's/washing dishes is even better!

And I'm not even one of the main people helping out. But then again, most of them didn't need to squeeze into a teeny piece o' cloth and wear shoes which make men feel short in order to look semi-presentable at the registration table.

But whatever, Alice is safely married, and I'm glad I was able to help out in whatever way I could. She deserves it!
And presenting to you my date for the evening:
So this was the product of yesterday's 12 hours of headless chickenism. And it got torn down in like 1 hour.

So yes, Alice and Dennis, have a blessed marriage. It was a joy to be able to be a part of your happily ever after!!

No comments: