Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cow Crossing!

So I went to get my Driving Learner's Permit just for fun. I have demented ideas of fun, I know...But yes, I am now licensed to learn how to drive.

Again.

Maybe this time I won't have to fail the "bukit" twice before getting my real license - for one of many reasons:
  1. Oklahoma has no hills. It is as flat as my nose. (Clearly indicated in the picture below)
  2. I get to drive an automatic.
  3. There isn't a "bukit" test in the first place.

I'm not sure why I decided to do this, besides teman-ing my roommate to go take the written test. Ironically, I passed and she didn't, and she had to take the test again. Without me.

Maybe its because there's a lot of things you can't do without a driver's license...like, getting into clubs to get wasted. Kidding. I'm not allowed to buy booze here.

But yes, beware. The cow is crossing.

No comments: