Saturday, April 4, 2009

What a day!

One of my friends talked me into volunteering to set up for this art festival thingy...and seriously, I dunno where all the men were...because 7 of us girls ended up with the job of transfering a donkey number of metal shelves down a hill. My muscles are still quivering.
.
But pain is good...right? No pain, no gain...right?
.
After that we did some weeding. And I found a root so long I thought it was a carrot.
.
5 hours later, we got back on campus and I had to get ready for some dinner-induction ceremony thingy...so I jumped into the shower to disinfect myself...squeezed into a dress...and off I went...
.
After the whole thingy, I got side tracked a group of people playing basketball...I must have been a sight, running around with a big ol' ball in a dress and heels.
.
Oh rachHubs, you'd be proud to know that I made my first swish in 9 months on my fifth first (ahhem!!) shot. The first four may or may not have been air balls.

1 comment:

esiotrot =) said...

U FAINTED??? oh man!!! I'm out of touch!!!