Monday, March 30, 2009

Fall 2009

Today we had advising for next semester's classes...which is AFTER I come back home and go back to school again in September. And so here's my schedule (as of now). Things may very well change between now and then.


Human Anatomy & Physiology 2
More anatomy. Yay. Tests every 2 weeks. Double yay.
.
Statistics for Behavio(u)ral Sciences
I've always kinda liked stats. And this is statistics for psychology or something like that.
.
Western Literature: Neoclassical through Modern Period
What's neoclassical?!?!?!?! Neo = new right? My latin stinks. Or is it greek? Or french? Or chinese?
.
Survey of the American Mind
One of the compulsory subjects that I have to take is American History, and this is American History for international students. I'm taking it because I know squat about Amerika Syarikat's Sejarah.
.
Introduction to Sociology
As you may (or may not) have noticed, this is not on my timetable. I'm taking an online course for this coz I heard that going to class is a waste of time. Besides, that way, I can have something of a life.
.
Work
So far, 20 hours a week hasn't killed me. We'll see what happens next semester.
.
I dunno if you've noticed, but I have this weird obsession with planning my life waaaaay ahead of time.

No comments: