Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dear those...

Dear those who are going to sit for A-lvls this week,

I hope you aren't reading this...coz it would mean that you are not studying and visiting my blog. But if you are reading my blog...I want to say "jia yo!" Don't stress too much, you'll will do fine. But if you are stressed, here's a one sided conversation I had with God which might encourage you...=)

"God, I really want XXX for SPM. But I know I can't do it. What I want and what I deserve doesn't match up...but you know what God? What is enough for You is enough for me. And if what is enough for You is not the results I want, that is OK with me...more than OK actually. Thank you God. Amen."

And I left it at that. Inside, I was cringing because I was scared that "what was enough" for God was going to be waaay less than what I wanted. But in the end, the results belong to God, not to me and not to you. So people, God bless you in your exams...and have fun!

love,
An A-lvls drop out.

No comments: