Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Parked at The Brother's college

My dorms are closed till next week...and until then, I'm parked at The Brother's apartment at his school. So...this is his apartment:

Bedroom: top bunk is his.
Living area (1):
Living area (2):
Kitchen/Dinning area:
Not bad...no? Yeah, I can't believe I'm blogging for him.

So it was a 4 hour journey from Chicago to Grand Rapids...there were 6 of us in a mini van...with no less than 8 luggage bags, 1 box, 5 backpacks and laptops...Over here, The Brother and I are considered *ahhem* small...and thus, we were designated to the back seat...so there I was, squished between a big bony box and a bony big brother...with a cabin bag under my feet and a backpack on my legs...for 4 hours. It was...interesting...

Anyways...we got here in one piece (maybe because there wasn't room for more than one piece of me)...and everything is really pretty...=)

No comments: