Friday, January 16, 2009

The black box.

I have a story about a BLACK BOX.
Today I dragged that EVIL THING halfway across campus. But that is not the main reason why we aren't exactly friends. Here is the story:

I was pushing that OVERWEIGHT GIANT out of a building when I came to a closed door. Since my hands were kind of occupied, I pressed the handicap access button so I wouldn't have to do a balancing act with that HORRID OBJECT as well as the door. Well, the door didn't open, and I thought the button was malfunctioning. So I left the DONGDONG behind the door and ran outside to press the button on the other side. The door didn't open again. Sighing, I mentally psyched myself up to maneuver that HELPLESS CUBE out of the building while somehow holding the door open (with my butt???). But upon trying to get back in the building, I found myself locked out. *faints*

So here I am, standing in the freezing cold, locked outside a building with that SMUG MACHINE laughing at me from the inside.

Now you see why we aren't friends?

Well, I took a walk around that building, trying every door until I found one which was unlocked. 10 minutes later, I find myself back at square one, yanking that STUBBORN COW through the door and pushing IT halfway across campus. Did I mention that that TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, VEGETABLE weighs a ton?

Haha. Don't worry, I'm not in a foul mood. I'm very, very amused at my ability to get into scrapes, actually. It reminds me of this episode with roommate and getting locked out. And usually, one of the guys does the heavy hauling while I thank God that I'm a helpless damsel who can't be expected to do "a man's work". Well, I guess I lucked out today...

No comments: