Friday, October 3, 2008

I did it. Again.

Hi. My name is siewpau. And I did it. Again.
.
I'm bumming in my room when roommate calls. Roommate says she forgot her card (which lets us into our dorm), could I come down in a while to let her in? Sure! I've nothing else to do.
.
10 minutes later she calls. Before she can say anything, I announce proudly, "I'm coming to save you!" Then I hang up and run down stairs.
.
I pitter-patter down a flight of stairs and reach the front door. Funny, no roommate. I go outside to see if she's hiding. Still no roommate. The oklahoma wind blows. I wish I had on something other than a tee and shorts. *wait wait wait* 1 minute later I see her car! Yay! Roommate is back.
.
Then,
.
Oh
.
my
.
cow.
.
I am OUTSIDE my dorm. And I DON'T have my card.
.
So much for "I'm coming to save you!" huh?
.
Well, of course I go hysterical. And roommate is probably thinking her malaysian roomie is a ding dong. And then our RA (resident assistant) walks by. I mean, of all people right? Well, she lets us in and she saves the day. Not me. Hero Pau was reduced to a laughing moo moo cow all the way back to the room.
.
End of story. I've embawessed myself enough.

No comments: