Sunday, October 5, 2008

tagged by a duck

I've been tagged by a duck. A DUCK. *shakes head*
sorwee duck, i'm kidding.


RANDOM STUFF

1. Is anything wrong?
There are people who are starving out there. yes. something's wrong.

2. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
I won't even kiss my friends. *awkward*

3. Do you want to go to college?
I wish I could have finished A-lvls...missing you crazy ppl!

4. How many kids do you want to have?
You mean how many calves do I want to have right?

5. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
They read my blog. Does that answer your question?

6. What did you do for your last birthday?
I was studying for SPM.

7. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Feeling embawessed. (refer to my previous blogpost)

8. Name something you cannot wait for?
May 11th 2009. =) - Malaysian time.

10. What is one thing you would change in your life?
I would have not tripped and fallen and gotten that horrible scar on my knee.

12. Last thing you ate/drank?
Water.

13. Whats your favorite month?
January

14. What is your least favorite month?
January. It's a love-hate relationship.

15. Do you like peanut butter?
mmhmmm.

16. Who’s making you feel the way you are right now?
I'm making me feel the way I feel.

17. Most visited web pages
does gmail count?

18. Last person to make you mad?
Did you notice that question 9 is missing? Out of respect for question 9, I will have a moment of silence. Thank you. NEXT.

19. Pepsi or coke?
Water.

20. Have you hugged anyone in the past week?
Myself. Hey, it's cold here sometimes k?

21. Fun thing to look forward to this week?
Church tommorow should be cool.

22. What do you think about your siblings?
I think he should get married.

24. Whats your favorite number(s)?
Cow's don't count.

25. What do you do after school/college?
I bum.

26. Do you know how to swim?
Dad, do I?

27. Where were you born?
In a hospital.

28. Do you have a crush
The fat american mosquito I crushed yesterday is pretty flat now...


FRIEND CONFESSIONS

1. Are you jealous of one or more of your friends?
nahh...

2. Have you known any of your friends your whole life?
yeah. Go ipoh-rians!!

3. Are any of your friends taller than you?
I'm in america. Duh.

4. Have you ever been ditched by a friend?
I don't think so...o.O

5. Do you have your friend’s phone number’s memorized
I don't have my own phone number memorized.

6. Have you lost or forgotten a friend’s phone number?
U think?

7. Have you been to most of your friends houses?
Nopes.

8. Do you love most of your friends?
MUAXX TO EVERYONE! (I defy qustion #2)


HABIT CONFESSIONS

1. Do you play with things when nervous?
I don't know.

2. Do you have an odd obsession with knives?
No.

3. Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Dorm door is closed. Bathroom door may be open. So...25% open?

4. Is there at least one sound you can’t stand?
Metal spoons grating on teeth.

5. What is your worst habit?
Squealing. It annoys the cow out of me.


LOVE CONFESSIONS

1. Do you currently like/love someone?
Out of respect for the MIA question #3 down there...NEXT.

2. Do you want to kill one of your exes?
That would be fun...but...no. I don't own an ex.

4. Has one of your crushes ever called you self centered before?
Not that I'm aware of.


PERSONAL OPINION CONFESSIONS

1. Do you think abortions are horrible?
yes.

2. Are you against or think gay marriage is bad?
Love the gay, hate the deed.

3. Is pink an ugly color?
Are my cheeks ugly?

4. Needles aren’t so horrible?
No.

5. You have plenty of secrets?-
Yes.


HAVE YOU EVER CONFESSIONS

1. Have you ever fallen UP the stairs?
Do you believe in gravity?

2. Have you ever had a nail fall off?
Out of my head? Yeah. Many times.

3.Have you ever slapped someone across the face?
Yeah, Many times. =)

No comments: