Sunday, October 5, 2008

Darlene Zschech

I saw her today.

Whoa. Fun huh? Yeah, she came to oklahoma city to lead in a worship service. Funny how australia comes to america when i'm from malaysia considering that australia is so much nearer to malaysia than it is to america. Confused? heee...


I felt as though I was in WMS...at 7:15 am...in chapel...worshiping. I miss chapel lah. I miss my boyfriend who is probably lying in his coffin aka guitar case. I miss pretending I can play the keyboard and bass. OH, most of all, I miss seeing kaylee dance in front of the cctv. I miss reminding her that she's dancing in front of the cctv. And I miss seeing her freak out and hide from the cctv. =)


I guess the WMS cf committee has passed the baton to yet another generation of CFians...so i'll say what I've always said. I'm quoting from Broke Fraser's Hossana, "I see a generation...rising up to take their place...with selfless faith...with selfless faith..." Yeah...MCKL CFians, this applies to you too. =P

No comments: