Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh my blurness...

Can you see the blurness gushing out of my eyes? I can. It's a little blury though...

I just...tried to activate my online banking account at the wrong bank. Okay. It wasn't that bad...it was the same bank company or whatever but from a different state...but still? "Hello? Cow Tan Siew Pau, wake up."

[Last night] I set my alarm for 9 am. Brush teeth, crawl into bed...everything's good...This morning I wake up. *thinks* DIE. I have an 8 am class. *grab alarm clock* it's 7:30 am. WHEW.


[Thursday afternoon] I'm writing my paper. *TYPE TYPE TYPE* I am happy because I have had a brain freeze for 1 week and it was finaly thawing. *TYPE TYPE TYPE* Looks at clock. Oh it's 2:00pm. Class is at 3:00pm. Plenty of time. 2:20pm. Wait. Class is at 2:30, not 3:00!!!! *panic mode* WHY ME?

[Wednesday morning] I wake up at approx 8ish. Class is at 11:00. Alarm will go off at 8:30 am. So nice right? I feel smart for waking up before my alarm rings. Laze for like 2 hours before I realise something is wrong. Grab my clock. IT IS ALMOST 10 am!!! *faints* Grab my handphone. No battery. WHY ME?
.
Thank goodness I haven't missed a class yet. Yet.
.
2 Sundays ago, I litterally dragged myself (kicking and clawing) away from my afternoon nap in order to get my butt over to the 'Great Hall' where I am supposed to meet my "International Friend's" host family. And let me tell you this: Sunday is the best day to take a nap. It is the only day where a nap feels like a nap. *high five's aunty su yin* And when I get there, there is nobody. I go back, check my email. Oh, it's supposed to be next sunday - on the 28th, not the 21st. WHY ME?

And people think I'm a responsible young lady. GAH! *laughs in their face*

An ode to You.

You sitteth on the shelf,

Laughing to thyself.

At the slumber you will end.

The greatest enemy of man.

No comments: