Thursday, October 2, 2008

Of rooms and their inhabitants

Okay, above is the my floor plan. Two rooms share a bathroom (in light grey). Each room has 2 or 3 inhabitants. I'm in the room on the left side (3 people), my room is right smack in the middle...it's the brighter coloured room. Each room has a BOOKCASE, BED, TABLE, DRESSER and CLOSET. The bookcase goes all the way to the ceiling so it creates a kind of partition for extra privacy. Can understand? Good! let's continue...

ANYWAYS, This is Layne...she lives on the far end of the room...a dance management major...she's my go to the caf(eteria) buddy...my random 12 midnight i need a starbucks buddy...and the it's 3 am and I can't sleep because of the starbucks buddy...oh...and she's definately phlegmatic...with a touch of melancholicness maybe??


This is Kelsey...she's the girl in between...i mean in between our rooms...she's a pre law student...with a PHD in sleeping...she raps too...uh...unconciously...but there's a bit of potential there...definately a sanguine/phlegmatic mixture somewhere...


My roomies are awesome people. No doubt we've given each other the worst roomate award several times before...but hey! We are all so phlegy together...it doesn't really matter right?

One thing though. I hate their hair. I hate my hair. I hate all our hair. And my suite mate's hair. Imagine 5 girls with long hair sharing a bathroom. Imagine the hair trap. Imagine all the slimy conditioner stuck in the hair trap. Imagine cleaning the hair trap. Actually, no. Don't imagine it. Don't even try. It's awful. Trust me. I need to puke.

*goes to puke*

I'll blog about the hair trap another day. It's such an important part of my life that it deserves it's own blogpost. Until then, this will have to do...


And that's just ONE week of MY hair in my ROOM ok? *wails: I'm going balddd....* Just imagine FIVE girls' hair in the BATHROOM...

*goes to puke again*

anyways, if you have been rendered dizzy by my references to phlegmatic/sanguine/ melancholic stuff...go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_Plus

No comments: