Tuesday, January 13, 2009

100th Post

Hah...who would have thought I'd get into the habit of blogging? Anyways, I've made it to my 100th post...and no, mama hasn't let this blog die a lonely and horrible death.
.
Anyways...today was a crazy crazy day...
.
8:00 am - wake up
8:30 am - breakfast
9:00 am - work
12:00 pm - break/pay fees/run errands
1:00 pm - work
4:00 pm - class
5:30 pm - dinner
6:00 pm - class
7:00 pm - library
7:30 pm - go "home"
.
I guess it isn't such a hectic schedule...but work today was busier than usual...it's the begining of the semester and there is lots to do...people have been ringing up the office with problems, and I've been answering the phone all day with "This is Campus Technology, how may I help you?"...I think I've done that like 20 time just today. And now every time a hear a phone ring, I've the urge to pick up the phone, and go "This is Campus Technology, how may I help you?" Actually I nearly did once, but I caught myself in time...or else...*turns red*
.
Of course it didn't help that I had to go walking from one end of the campus to the other trying to locate my class...I was given the wrong location...It wasn't my fault...I know you don't believe me, but really, it wasn't my fault!! =P
.
Oh well...I'm sure I'll get used to this new time table...by God's grace and coffee...mmm...coffee...

No comments: