Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to school...

Today was the start of a new semester...and after bumming (so, so badly) for so, so long, I was more than ready to get back to being productive...

So I woke up...went to my first class...went to my second class...walked to the bank...went to my third class...went to work...grabbed dinner...and CRASHed.

First/Second Class: Nothing interesting to report here...

Bank: I withdrew funds from my fixed deposit and made an interest of 1%...=) I felt kind of sad to close that account...must be a woman-thing to hate putting an end things...but what to do? I need to pay my fees!!!

Third Class: The prof I was supposed to get - I quote - "hasn't made contact with the university". I find that hilarious, don't u? Anyways, the replacement prof we are getting was the one I wanted in the first place...so i'm excited!!

Work: I went on my first independant classroom call today...and didn't have a clue about what I was doing...but I DID know how to do the "we will have it fixed by your next class *spazz smile*" thing ...haha...I got a feeling I may get very good at doing that...no, I will get the hang of this job...

After work I grabbed dinner...and the next thing I knew, I had CRASHED my bed for 3 hours. What a nap. o.O It's only an hour later...and I think I need another nap.

Maybe I was too productive today...

No comments: