Thursday, December 11, 2008

I 'appieeee!!!

No, I'm not getting married. But thanks for asking.
.
...
.
I don't often blog about stuff like this...but something made my day yesterday which made me weally weally 'appieeee!!!
.
I baby talk when I'm 'appieeee, if you haven't noticed.
.
So my last assignment for English Composition 1 was to deliver an oral presentation based on the Argumentative Essay paper I wrote a while back. After a whole semester of public speaking classes this shouldn't be too big a deal...but I always get slightly jittery in front of a new audience...just because I do.
.
Anyways *fast forward*, I do my thing and trot back to my seat. My prof leans over, shows me the grade sheet, points at my marks and whispers, "Never before. Never."
.
I admit, that felt good.
.
But as always, I give all glory back to The One whom I do this for. Thanks, I 'appieeee!!!

No comments: