Friday, December 12, 2008

Ahhh...

Ahhh...I just had my last class for the semester...and what a lovely feeling it is. *beams*

Next week is Finals Week...and I'm supposed to be stressed, but as usual, I'm not. I don't have the capability to get stressed, apparently. I think all the stress genes went to my bladdah. That is, brother, not bladder. I don't pee my stress away.

Ahhem.

Soooo, what do I think of this semester's classes?

Principles of Chemistry
Basically, if you survived WMS Chemistry, you'll do OK in this class. Mdm. Norhayati has "prepared the way" too well. Too well.

Composition 1
4 essays in 4 months. Meh. Me no like to write essays...because I'm lazy to think...and my kiasu-ness requires me to think...But it IS a good class to take, considering I'm not allowed to ctrl-C, ctrl-V from wikipedia...or any other source, for that matter.

Introduction to Psychology
It started off to be an okay-okay class...but ended off pretty cool. The chapter of Mental, Personality and Psychological Disorders was kinda fun. You can't imagine how many disorders I have "diagnosed" myself with. Heehee. I'm a mental case.

Public Speaking
I pretty much enjoyed this class. All I had to do was come to class, sit down, and stare at whoever was up there. Once in a while, I'd get up, blab a little, get stared at, sit down and continue staring at whoever was up there.

Orientation to Biology
Blah. An 8 am class. No comments.

Weight Training
No, I did not sign up for this class willingly. I mean like, which girl wants to be buff? But it turns out that this was a pretty relaxing class. All I had to do is show up, pump some muscle and run back to my room to continue sleeping. However, I'm not too pleased with the bulge that has appeared on my neck from shoulder shrugs...but rest assured, it will disappear by the time I come back next year.
.

And thats my lab manual, random notes, note book, psychology textbook, file with more notes, chemistry textbook, public speaking textbook and composition 1 textbook. And if you see any bits of paper sticking out of my textbooks, those are even more notes...*blushes*

Yeah, I've basically snoozed this first semester away. But next semester promises to be WAY harder. I'm not going to think about it...But anyways, all I have to do with the rest of my life (until Christmas Break) is finals and work. Which reminds me, I have to go to work. Now. *scampers off*

No comments: