Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 08: Week 2

*jumps in circles and waves*
Hi!! I'm still alive...

So...2nd week of Christmas Break has come and gone...so far, I've been getting an overload of TV, Minesweeper, Hearts, Spider Solitare, Free Cell and, (oh, I nearly forgot) pizza. After 1 semester of avoiding pizza in the cafeteria, I've been drowned in pizza. *gasps* It started with a Christmas Pizza Party on my last day work...and more pizza at the Schmidts...apparently its a staple here...oh, I'm not complaining...its good stuff...I just find it amusing...did I ever tell you that I'm easily amused?

Yeah, so that has been my past week...I've been bumming around...playing games, watching tv and eating pizza...no wonder I'm starting to fall sick: headaches, aching bones and whoozieness...the onset of a fever perhaps? I dunno...doesn't matter...

Okay, so tommorow, dad is coming to Chicago...so David and I are going to visit him at aunty sue's sister's house...more updates about that later!!

=)

No comments: