Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wake me up...

Cow bawls (off key): WHENNNNN SEPPPPTEMBBBBBBBBER ENDSSSSSSS!!!
.
umm...I know this is kinda late for this blog post...but something like 2 months ago, I promised myself I'd blog about this come the end of september...and as the capacity of the cow brain is somewhat limited, I forgot. Anyways, I just heard the song on the radio and...
.
*flashback*
.
I was freaking out about leaving for the states when I heard the song...wake me up...when september ends!!! And I was like: "Mum!!! Can you wake me up when september ends?" And obviously mum has no clue what I was talking about...So I had to explain that I wanted to sleep through the whole leaving overseas process and continue bumming around at home...
.
*flashforward*
.
Anyways...obviously I've survived the 38 hour plane flight (without getting lost or mugged), registering for classes, opening a bank account, orientation week, half a semester of classes, midterms, and fall break (all by my lonely self XP)...
.
Well, not exactly by my lonely self...Dear Papa in Heaven has been here by my side...every step of the way...

1 comment:

dc said...

hey wow you have gone through a lot alright... It seems that you have just left us... haha anyway all the best and continue to go strong in the Lord. Praise Him for keeping you all this while!