Friday, October 24, 2008

Little somethings from home...

It was sweet of aunty wendy to send me this...

And even sweeter for Dad and mum to send me this!!!

Open it...and voila!
A card, a cow, 3 packets of yummies and 2 safety pins. Some how I don't think the safety pins were intentional...
.
Thank you for the card!! There is a verse in there..."The Lord you God is with you...He will take great delight in you..." Zephaniah 3:17. Awwhhh...
.
Cow I and Cow II are now officially besties...besties k, not beasties. There is a difference.

Yummies are VERY appreciated. =) Especially since I just had a very unsatistfying "to go" salad for lunch. There was like a table spoon of feta cheese, 4 slices of tomatoes, raw onions (which I refused to touch) a sprinkling of olives and a ton of lettuce Don't get me wrong, I love salad, but I don't love eating enough lettuce to make me go to the t***** for a week.

And thankyou for the safety pins...I'm sure it will come in handy. >.<

No comments: