Sunday, October 12, 2008

One Give and Little M'sia

Today was One Give, basically a day where students come together to beautify the campus...the theme is: "One campus. One community. One give." Yeah...so we (people from multicultural student association) hung christmas wreaths on lamp posts, christmas lights on trees, ate pears, drank water, and sat in the sun. =) Let's just say that there was a lot of waiting in between projects and I took advantage of that...

Then the fun started. Hari raya was a few days ago, so the Malays from Malaysia had an open house and we went to makan!!! Hahaha...*stomach growls*...sorwee lah, cafeteria food here isn't too wonderful...

That's us - little m'sia with a few indonesian immigrants. =P These are the people who keep my malay somewhat intact. I stress the word somewhat.

Now since I've spent my afternoon partying, I need to go hit the books. Mid terms next week. I can't wait.

4 comments:

esiotrot =) said...

mid term is so fast? wow... lol... interesting... wah... now u update ur blog so often hor... my blog's turn to be dead... haha... ur blog look so canggih leh with the header up there... haha... okla... bleh... bye bye... missing u and take care... X9

caryn said...

2nd month dy loh....hahaha...where got fast???
yeah, i've got nothing better to do than to study and blog...and blogging seems more interesting...especially when interesting things happen...=P
oooh...my hubby-non rachel version is on my header....HAHAHA...recognize him?
miss u tooo!!!

laurettalynne said...

Hello, I just ran across your blog today. I love your style of writing-- your stories are really amusing. Keep up the good work!

Laurie from Lancaster PA

caryn said...

Hey laurie,
I'm sorry I can't quite place you...do I know you?? Thanks for dropping by...