Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mr. Creep (II)

My guess is that all chinese girls have a stamp on their foreheads that read: "I am a brain, a kungfu exponent AND desperately in need of a man."
Haha...i'm not like offended or anything, just highly amused...and a little more attached to my beloved pepper spray...muax!

Anyways, here's the story...caryn is browsing through cereal...trying to find the cheapest/healthiest/yummiest cereal (which does not exist btw)...when she hears someone behind her...


Mr. Creep (II): Hi I’m Rodney/Ronnie/Mr. creep (II).
Caryn: *stares*
Mr. Creep (II): What's your name?
Caryn: Ummm...Soon Yong.
Mr. Creep (II): Sun Yong?
Caryn: Um. Yea. *reenters the world of cereal browsing*
Mr. Creep (II): Do you have a boyfriend?
Caryn: *exits the world of cereal browsing* Oh not again...Yes I do...God, please forgive me for lying.
Mr. Creep (II): Oh...can I have your phone number?
Caryn: I don't have a phone. God, please forgive me for lying again.
Mr. Creep (II): Do you want my number?
Caryn: No. I'm fine.
Mr. Creep (II): *looks disappointed*
Caryn: *pretends to reenter the world of cereal browsing*
Mr. Creep (II): Well, it's nice to meet you!
Caryn: Nice to meet you too. (fake smile) *randomly grabs a box of cereal and disappears*

The end.

Oh, fyi, he was a old man, but not old or rich looking enough. >.<


And I need to get me a shirt that says: "I'm married. I don't have a phone number. I don't want your phone number. Let me buy my cereal in peace. Or else......

......face the wrath of COW!"

And seriously people, don't worry about me. I'm being very careful. And God's watching over me! =)

5 comments:

carol® said...

oh dear...dats quite an experience >.< glad u r ok~ gbu:)

Peak Sheng said...

eh
why didnt u start blogging sooner?

your exploits into life are flipping hilarious!

caryn said...

Hey carol...I'm fine...still laughing about it...>,<

Peako...I'm glad I'm amusing a small percentage of the world with my scrapes...=P

Aleks said...

what t-shirt u prefer?
S or baby tee?
any color preference?

and which tag u prefer?
"Dont bug me, or i will...."
"Im a money sucker!"
"My dad is a Pastor!"

kakakakakakaa

caryn said...

Aleks,
Size: S
Colour: Bright orange (brighter better, maybe it will blind him)
Words: Definately has to be "My Dad's a Pastor!!"