Monday, October 13, 2008

Mr. Creep (I)

Uhh...for the benefit of those who didn't hear about Mr. Creep the first...
.
I was walking back from the bank...feeling all warm and fuzzy coz I actually managed to open a bank account...even though I'm still considred a minor (long story, not interesting)...anyways...I'm about to go into this shop to buy test pad paper when this vietnamese fella starts talking to me...so something like this lah...I can't really remember...
.
Mr. Creep (I): Are you Chinese?
Me: Yea...
Mr. Creep (I): From China?
Me: No, M'sia.
.
[At this point I seriously think he's just a nice, over friendly guy who wants to know more about the olympics...]
.
Mr. Creep (I): My name is Sean.
Me: Okay. *awkward pause*
Mr. Creep (I): What's your's?
Me: *awkward pause*...Caryn
.
[I know I'm not supposed to tell strangers my name...but I was like caught off guard k? Don't judge!!!]
.
Mr. Creep (I): Are you going in? (into the store)
Me: Yeaaa...
Mr. Creep (I): Can I come with you?
Me: *awkward pause* Um.
.
[Starts to get creeeeped out. Like seriously.]
.
Mr. Creep (I): So I was thinking maybe we could get together for dinner sometime.
Me: *freezes* I take in the slightly balding head that stood at least 6 inches lower than mine, the pot belly, the high pants...ugh.
Mr. Creep (I): How about that?
Me: Errrmmmm. No thank you.
Mr. Creep (I): I know you don't know me yet...um. (blablablabla...fill in the gaps yourself)...but I'm really a nice guy...(blabs somemore)...I see. Anyways, I'm going for dinner with some friends tonight. Oh? I'd like you to come with me.
.
[That guy can't take a hint can he?]
.
Me: I've got a dinner tonight.
Mr. Creep (I): With friends?
Me: Yes.
Mr. Creep (I): Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: Yes. Oh God, forgive me for lying...
Mr. Creep (I): So I guess we can't go out.
Me: Yes.
Mr. Creep (I): Is he in M'sia?
Me: Yes. Oh kwrrappp, I should have said no...
Mr. Creep (I): Then it's okay if we go out right?
Me: No.
.
Basically it went on and on and on for like 10 minutes. That guy seriously has a dengggg head. He even tried to get me to work in the same restaurant as him. Serious psycho. Anyways...he disappeared as soon as I was about to pay for my test pad paper. I mean the least he could do was to offer to pay for it after all the trauma he put me through right? *shakes head*
.
So as you can see, Mr. Creep (II) was nothing compared to Mr. Creep (I). I just hope Mr. Creep (III) does not exist.

4 comments:

carol® said...

oO ... this guy is sure creepy than Mr creep 2...

Elmo said...

What can I say.....God created you hot!! Guess you just have to put up with creeps then :)

Anyway, the next time a creepy guy approaches you do the following:

Creep:Hi my name is Creep
You: ok.
Creep: What's your name?
You: Depends.
Creep: Your name is Depends?
You: Yes,yes, depends on whether you are old rich and hot looking.....(look up and down at the guy..and continue to shake head).
You: Nope sorry fail..I just remembered my name...I'm buzz off :)

After that run run run!!! :)

caryn said...

elmo, u crack me up...

Carmen said...

Gosh...creepy guy!yer...be careful there!But it shows that your attractive! =p still..their creeps!tot u had a pepper spray...SPRAY HIM!