Friday, September 12, 2008

Thank you...

After all the stories about MCKL's super passion CF Camp...I did a little bit of reflection myself, and I remember again how God has used CF to transform me.

I guess it started out when I was in Form 2...the day one of my classmates was suprised to hear I was a Christian. Man, that hurt. That day, I realized that not being bad wasn't enough. That day, I realized that God wanted me to live my faith out loud. And that was the begining.
.
Next thing I knew, Kaylee, Peako-boy and I were conspiring to revive Lower Sec CF...and then it was Upper Sec CF...and CF camp...and then another year of CF...and CF camp...And then MCKL's CF...and the passion that I saw in each and every single one of you. Yes. Every single one of you.
.
Four years ago, it started out as "What I can do to serve You Lord?" And ended off as "Who am I to receive all Your blessings?" It has been 4 amazing years of lessons of faith, humility, courage and love. And I'm still taking long distance lessons from all the testimonies that I hear. >.<
.
So I guess I want to say thank you to all the people who have been placed in my life. It has been an amazing journey so far...
.
Here is to you guys...and to the Almighty One above...

(I MISS WMS CF!!)

(I WAS THERE! HONEST!)

No comments: