Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcome to Oklahoma City!!

Today I went on a Oklahoma City tour...with some international students...and it was pretty fun. Finally got to meet some black haired people. >.<
Anyways, let the pictures speak for themselves...


1. STATE CAPITAL BUILDING
Me in front of the State Capital building.

Me challenging the Red Indian dude to fight. He didn't dare.

2. OKLAHOMA CITY ART MUSEUM

Me in a weird pose with colourful glass sculptures behind.


3. THE VIEW FROM THE TALLEST BUILDING IN OKC

Notice how flat it is here. Me thinks my nose was modeled after OKC.


4. BRICKTOWN

Honami and I being posers.


This duck is for Hannah to squeal at.


Honami (Japan), Jennifer (Korea) and Sean (also Korea).


5. BOTANICAL GARDENS

Me acting like a kid.

6. Horse Race

I didn't get any pictures of the horse race because I was too busy betting on horses...

Anyways...I took this picture on my way back. We get pretty awesome sunsets here, mainly because its so flat that you can see for miles and miles...

2 comments:

esiotrot =) said...

EEEEEE!!!!! I squeleth at the ducky!!!!! Lol... >< Eh, ur pics all so super poser man... Hahahahahahha...

caryn said...

what to do? my mummy wants to get a GOOD look at me...