Sunday, October 23, 2011

Motivationless? Undermotivated? Non-motivated?


I have spent the last couple hours on my butt on my couch in front of the entertainment center in my apartment studying. Or trying to. The drive to pass nursing school and graduate is at a record low right now.

But back to the entertainment center. The entertainment center is for show only. The TV has been turned on 3 times in the last 3 months, and its sole purpose is to make the apartment look less nerdy. So anyways, I have been staring at it for the last couple hours, and couldn't help but LQTM (laugh quietly to myself) at a little incident that happened when the roommate and I first moved in...

So this is the unentertaining entertainment center that has been used 3 times in the last 3 months. Take note of the aircon vents above it. It is very important.
So there's the roommate on the left trying to decide where to hang the picture. And that's my on the floor on my butt watching her.

I also decided to offer my helpful advice.

Or not so helpful...

...annoying even...

...maddening, maybe?

Ok, so maybe I was a little too much...

...or a lot too much...

Yeah, definately A LOT too much...

But finally...EUREKA!
And thats the story of the entertainment center. THE END.

Well, now that I've wasted the past hour on this blog post, I guess it is time to get back to sitting on my butt on my couch in front of the entertainment center in my apartment studying. Or trying to.

No comments: