Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I need to...

work out.

And no, I don't mean go to the gym. I do that enough. Okay fine, I don't do it enough, but I do go every other day which is pretty impressive for my lazy bum. What I do mean is that I need to be able to lift amplifiers and transport a cart load of computers and haul a/v carts with flat tires without having my face turn purple. And dismount projectors and mount them back on to the ceiling without feeling like a taugeh.

You see, last year, I had a semester of weight training (which I still have no idea how I got into) and you guys saw the result when I came home last summer. Well, lets just say that I have lost some of that buffness and regained most of my ability to become a purple taugeh.

Today I realized that as I attempted to dismount a huge-a** projector without falling flat on my face and have it fall on top of me. That would definitely bring the height of my nose into the negative.

Eventually it came down. I fixed it, and eventually it went back up. But something tells me that maybe I should venture to the other side of the gym...away from the female dominated cardio machines...into the realm of egoistic guys pumping iron...and blow the dust off the pink 5 pound dumbbells.

Maybe.

Or maybe I will remain a purple taugeh.

No comments: