Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 8

Week 8 has probably has been one of the AWFULEST week ever.

Not really. It wasn't awful at all. I just wanted to make an impression. I like making impressions. It is fun. The end.

Actually, week 8 has been a rather nice and easy going week. We are ejekly halfway through the semester which means that it is midterms. Which means that all the profs think we are stressed out, which means they all stop giving us assignments. I like.

But back to awful. Let just say technology hasn't been kind to me. And considering the fact that I work for Campus Technology...that isn't a good thing - workwise. So I was manning 2 major events in the past 2 weeks, and as I said, technology wasn't kind to me and there was absolutely nothing I could do. But I shore looked bad.

Looking bad I can handle. Because I know it ain't my fault. But now the A/V department is under scrutiny and we have to build our reputation up again. That I can handle as well. What I can't handle is how everyone's being so nice to me. Would someone gimme a scolding? Please?

Then maybe I'll stop feeling bad about how nobody is blaming me even though its not my fault.

I'm weird.

And I'm proud of it!


No comments: