Saturday, October 17, 2009

Da blaine hath flied...

The last time I watched 3 movies back to back was with Hannah about a month before I got kicked out of the nest: Get Smart, Kung Fu Panda, and Wanted. Right before watching Wanted, mum called up to say that she had bought my plane ticket to a place halfway across the globe. Needless to say, I spent the next 2 hours freaking out in a cinema chair.

I'm a Wuss!! That line was from Ice Age 3.

Anyways, my brain got fried that day. And I swore on the grave of my ancestors (not really) never to do such a dumb thing again. 1 1/2 years later, I did the exact same thing. This time it was 7 hours of awesome brainlessness: Zombieland, (half of) The Surrogate, The Stepfather and Couple's Retreat. Don't ask me how the movies were. The last few hours have just been and will forever be a glob in my memory.

But that's part of the pure awesomeness of doing something really pointless.

No comments: