Saturday, October 3, 2009

Me Lah Tone In

I tell you, my melatonin is messed up. I have been waking up at...

ssshhhhhh!!!!!!! come closer, it's a secret...

...7am or earlier on a daily basis.

WHAT?!?!!

ssssshhhhh!! keep it down, if my parents hear, they'll have a heart attack.

YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY GET UP AT SEVEN A.M.!?!!?! EVERYDAY!?!?!?!

Yeah I do, get over it.

Believe it or not, I have mutated from a night owl to a lark (early bird). Back home, everyone slept at a decent hour. But I'd stay up late just so I'd get the whole dingdong house to myself for an hour or two. I like peace and quiet, sue me.

But over here, I have 4 people living in less than 900 square feet of earth - not to mention visitors and what-nots who drop by occasionally. Surely my introverted soul needs an hour or two of just "me time". The solution? Get up an hour or two earlier, spend some time with the BIG boss up there, a mug of oats, my textbooks, and enjoy the silence.

No comments: