Thursday, September 10, 2009

The story of 3 girls and a roach

This is the story of 3 girls and a roach.

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, lived 3 princesses trapped in an office. And then, one of them saw a handsome prince riding on a rippling white steed cockroach...

SCENE 1

Mulan: Eeeek! Don't look.
Ariel: What?
Mulan: Don't look. *jumps on chair*
Ariel: What!
Mulan: Roach.
Ariel: Eeeeek! Where?!?! *curls up legs* I hate cockroaches!

[Enter Princess Belle]
Belle: Why's everyone sitting like that?
Ariel: There's a roach in the room.
Belle: Eeeeek!! *jumps on chair* Where!?!?!
Ariel: Behind the I-Mac!
Mulan: I hate roaches. (sorry krystal!!)
Belle: What should we do?
Ariel: Call a prince boy!
Belle: Good idea.

[Exit Princess Belle]

SCENE 2

[Enter Princess Belle into Obviously Not a Prince's Office]
Belle: There's a cockroach outside.
Obviously Not a Prince: But I'm wearing my good shoes!

[Princess Belle enters Snow White's office]
Belle: Snow White, there's a cockroach outside!
Snow White: I'm coming!

SCENE 3

...cut the long story short, snow white tries to find the roach, fails to do so, returns to her office...

SCENE 4

Ariel: Eeeeeek!!!! There it is!
Mulan: Where?!?!
Ariel: It's coming at me!
Belle: I'll get Snow White!
Ariel: Eeeeeeek!!!! Go away! *Pushes chair backwards*
Mulan: *grabs newspaper, runs to roach, closes eyes, EEEEEK!, throws newspaper, & runs away*
Everybody: EEEEEEEK!!!

[Enter Snow White]
*picks up newspaper to reveal a very squished bug, squishes it again with glass slipper & walks away*

THE END

This is the reason why Disney doesn't hire me to write their scripts.

2 comments:

esiotrot =) said...

u forgot the disclaimer for using disney's names... lol... and i didn't know snow white wore glass slippers... i thought it was cinderella... lol...

caryn said...

No...all the princesses were picked for their looks...snow white has short dark hair. I guess that she stole cinderella's glass slipper. The theif!