Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer 09

Since I have 15 minutes before I run along to wash my face and blast my teeth before I run along to find some H2O to consume before I run along to Gate B5 to wait and be bored, before I run along to catch my connection to Hong Kong, I shall blog again.

I'm sorry, I have a 8 hour lay over in Singapore. I have like 2 things to do. Blog, drink coffee, and blog again.

But yes, summer holidays. People are forever asking me what on earth I did for 3 months. So here's the answer:
  1. Sleep. My favourite past time.
  2. Hang out with family.
  3. Catch up with friends, friends and more friends.
  4. Watch mum cook. I shall be setting my kitchen on fire very soon.
  5. Bake bread, get disappointed, bake more bread, get disappointed again. =)
  6. Be siewpau something like 7 weeks in a row. Like seriously, I don't get what's so funny about siewpau.
  7. Do mum & dad's powerpoints.
  8. Teach mum and dad how to use their phones/gadgets.
  9. Fix the sound on the family computer.
  10. Volunteer at NASAM.
  11. Learn to drive properly. Alone. Not get my license, mind you.
  12. Fall sick. I'm only allowed to fall sick while I'm in Malaysia. Grab the chance, germs.
  13. Read the books dad selected for me. Didn't happen, btw. =D
  14. Go church camp and be useful. Sorta.
  15. Go SS Mid Year Review and be useful. Sorta.
  16. Shop like a girl. Try to, at least.
  17. Reunite with the guitar-hubby.
I shall add to the list if I can think of anything else. But for now, I shall run along to wash my face and blast my teeth before I run along to find some H2O to consume before I run along to Gate B5 to wait and be bored, before I run along to catch my connection to Hong Kong. See you there!

No comments: