Friday, August 14, 2009

In the land of the Hongkies....

Before I left Singapore, I set out to "blast my teeth". But there was a slight problem...I had no toothpaste. Don't get me wrong, I didn't forget to bring it. That would be a sacrilegious. I packed in two travel-size tubes of toothpaste, but they were rock hard when I tried to squeeze it out. So I did the mad-woman dash to the 24 hours shop to get a tube before I boarded. Seriously, I'd die before going 2 days without blasting my teeth. Either that or the world around me will die.

But that little excitement was sure welcome. =) I still have a whopping 20 odd hours of planes and terminals before I reach.

Oh, by the way, I hit the jackpot today. The seat next to me during the 4 hour flight from Singapore to HongKong was E.M.P.T.Y!! Now THAT is joy.

No comments: