Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lame-O Potato

I am gonna make a lame analogy. But its 2:30 am, I'm dead tired, and I still can't sleep. So as I said, I am gonna make a lame analogy.

There's this route that I always take to come back home. And every time I take the car out, I have no clue where I am until I hit that lane. The moment I signal, turn left and accelerate up that road, I know I'm home.

I also know I won't be spending the next 2 hours driving in circles, trying to read a map upside down and getting horned by people. Not like I've done that before.

Sue me, I've only been really driving for 2 months.

The point is, these 3 months has been like driving up that road. Everything's familiar. Everything is safe. And I know exactly where I am.

I'm being sentimental, yes. Lame, yes. But really, its 3 am now, and I still can't sleep.

No comments: