Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to school...

"Back to schools" are getting more and more unexciting. I used to have that chilly, early morning nervous/excited thing going on, combined with mum's half boiled eggs & toast with milo (and in later years, coffee)...

Now, its a *groan, stretch, get up, knock into a few things, cook oats, wash up, eat oats, change clothes, get out of the apartment, go back in the apartment, get keys, go out of the apartment again* affair. No feeling, no nothing. How boring.

So I go to class, read the syllabus, and have the usual "OH MY COW, I'M GONNA FAIL SO BAD" feeling. Then I remember that I have that feeling every time I read a stinking syllabus anyways. Then I feel much better. Then I go back to having no feeling, no nothing. How boring.

The end. How boring.

3 comments:

rach said...

oh yes.. the day you "fail so bad" is the day i get straight A's okay lol

caryn said...

To Rachel,

"HEY!!!"

*grumpy face*

=)

esiotrot =) said...

i so totally agree with rachel... lol...