Friday, August 7, 2009

1/100th of a century later...

I've been blogging for a year now. When I started, I was convinced "siewcowpau.blogspot.com" would surely die a lonely and horrible death. Well it didn't. Hasn't.

People say my blog is funny, or entertaining or whatever. And in a sense, that is true. I don't blog about dark, moody & depressing stuff. If you want that, go visit the bladdah's blog. It will surely make you depressed. But it is good for your soul. In a depressing way.

Anyways, my point is this. All you see on this blog isn't everything. I can't bring myself to bare my poor naked soul to the world wide web. It's too...naked. *squirms* Its not like I'm trying to hide stuff. I just rather find the light side of a dark situation. Take Mr. Creep for example. Short, round and bald Mr. Creep was SO NOT FUNNY. But after 2 weeks of getting creeped out, I began to find things to laugh at. If you look hard enough, you'll always find something to laugh at. Sue me, I like laughing. I like making people laugh.

So here's to 1/100th of a century of blogging about my life. Or part of it, at least.

No comments: