Friday, July 3, 2009

I have not been kidnapped.

I've been missing from the world of msn, facebook and blogger.com for about a week. And no, I have not been kidnapped. Dad took leave and we went ronda-ing around KL. This included lots of food, talking, sitting in the car, listening to uncle/aunty talk, movies, board games and chor tai di. Yes, the mother got addicted.

Nothing particularly interesting there - at least the rest of the world. I mean, who wants to hear about a mother and sister poke and prode a brother about his opinion on female humans?

Everybody?

Nah. Not tellin'.

...

But I can and will tell about durians.

The father went hyper and bought enough durians to make a skunk pass out, a rafflesia wilt in horror and keep a legion of ghosties at bay.
Now, I never touch durians...unless it is within the four walls of my home, I am not going out in the next 24 hours, and have 10 tubes of toothpaste in my storeroom.

Wait, I don't have 10 tubes of toothpaste in my storeroom.

Heck, I don't even have a storeroom.

But you get the point.

...

But this time...I kinda gave in.
*BELCHES indiscreetly*

'cus me.

1 comment:

esiotrot =) said...

ur mum got addicted to chor tai ti??? lol!!!