Sunday, June 28, 2009

3 in 1

Hi Aunty Chris! Enjoy your lunch. (Don't know Aunty Chris? Ignore this, it's an inside joke.)

This has been a wacko week with regards to sleeping patterns:

I sleep late so I fall sick. I fall sick so I put off work. I put off work so I stay up late doing work. I stay up late doing work so I stay sick. I get a blocked nose so I can't breathe. I can't breathe so I can't sleep at night. I don't get enough sleep so I drink coffee. I drink coffee so I don't fall asleep. I don't fall asleep so I sleep late.

It's a vicious cycle, I tell you.

...

Let me introduce you to my yo-yo, on again-off again relationship. Unlike most couples, we thrive on stress. When exams come, we are tight. When we are traveling, we are inseparable. When we are organizing CF camps, KIDS camps and going on retreats, no one, NO ONE, can come in between us. But then, I'm an independent woman. When I have no more need for him, he gets dumped. DUMPED!

Say hi to Nescafe 3 in 1.
I'm not addicted. I promise.

So as I mentioned earlier, I've had a wacko week with regards to sleeping patterns. And Nescafe 3 in 1 became my best buddy. But we ran out. And I made a new best buddy. He's also Nescafe 3 in 1. But slightly different...Three packets. One cup. No sugar. No milk. Very SHIOK.

Ever played a guitar while keeping count with the heel of your foot? Ever had your leg go into a caffeine induced spasm that wouldn't stop, slow down or respond to voluntary neural action potentials? I have. Today. During a worship session. It was weird, but shiok. Very shiok.

1 comment:

esiotrot =) said...

lol... how come it only worked on ur legs but not ur hands? lol... not that ur playing was bad... thank u for playing for me...