Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hyperness personified

Background info here.

To the world I'm a serious, emotionless, blur child. They get surprized when I morph into my hyperactive, hyperemotional, but still hyperblur stage persona - siewpau.

But to the Sunday School children, I'm a hyper kid in dungarees and a huge lala ribbon. - only to be shocked kaokao when I walk into class and refuse to be the hyper, overgrown kid they see on stage.

Speaking about overgrown kids, these 14 year old dungarees are kinda short for me. If I were a guy, my voice pitch would be more than a few decibels higher. But I'm a girl. And I don't have that problem. Thank goodness.

Anyways...nothing much has changed since then...besides the fact that my quads are more prominent. WHAT HATH AMERICA DONETH TO ME?!?

But I think I'm getting old. This flopping around like a fish (transition to) jumping like a bunny in 2 seconds is taking a toll on me. I need to go into hibernation. Goodnights.

No comments: