Monday, August 11, 2008

let me explain...

I'm not a cow fanatic...neither do i like to eat Siew Paus..but some how the nicknames stuck...so let me explain...

I became obsessed with the cow song...seriously...it's such a cute song that I couldn't resist singing it...and the fact that my bro couldn't stand it made me like it much much more...=)

The Cow Song
I am cow, hear me moo!!
I weigh twice as much as you!
And i look good on a bbq!!!
Yogurt, curd cream cheese and butter...
Comes from liquid from my udder!!
I am cow, I am cow, hear me MOOOOOO!

this is cow...or rather this is my cow face...notice the blurness...


And this is siewpau...


No, my name is not Caryn Tan Siew Pau...i mean like, who names their kids siew pau?? *faints*

Siew Pau is an exaggerated character who visits Sunday School once in a while...she humiliates herself in front of 100 kids...or sometimes the whole church...wears dungarees for 14 years old kids and huge lala ribbons...jumps around like a monkey...falls over stuff (usually not on purpose)...she says stupid stuff and does stupid things...All this to make Sunday School lessons more interesting...

Oh well...not that i mind...acting as siewpau is totally natural...haha...i talk nonsense and fall over stuff everyday anyways...

so...to those of you who have been wondering why i am siewcowpau...your answer is here...

No comments: